From Guild Wars Wiki
You use the trade window to trade or give away items and money to other players.
 How to use the trade window
- To start using the Trade Window, you need to either initiate a trade by clicking the Trade Button next to the desired player's name box (located at the top center of your screen as standard), or accept a trade from a player wanting to trade with you by clicking the "View" button on the Trade Request Window.
- After you have done either of those actions, the Trade Window appears. Drag an item or items to the slots in the "<player name>'s Offer" section. To offer money, type in the amount of gold into the boxes labeled with the or icons.
- When you are done putting items and/or money into the offer category, click the "Submit Offer" button to enable the other player in the trade to see what you are offering them.
- To see what the other player in the trade is offering you, look at the gray category under the "<Other player's name>'s Offer:" tag. Items offered will appear in the slots in the gray category, and money offered will appear in the top right of the Trade Window.
- If either player changes their offer, the other player will see a warning that the offer was changed and the trade should be checked. This warning was added to prevent common scams.
- To accept a trade, both parties must click the "Accept" button. You can cancel a trade at anytime, just click the "Decline" button on the Trade Request Window or the "Cancel" button in the Trade Window.
- You can offer a maximum of 100 and 7 items or stacks.
- If a trade would cause either player to exceed their maximum inventory or money, the trade is automatically canceled when both players click "Accept". For example, if a player's inventory is full (every slot is occupied by an item), the player cannot accept any more items. If the player's money is full (100 ), the player cannot accept any more money. The player would need to move some items or money to their Vault box before trading.
 Trading customized items
It is possible to trade customized items with other players. If you accept a trade window offer which includes customized items, you will see this warning message:
- The following items are customized:
- (list of customized items in the offer)
- You cannot equip items that are customized for other characters.
- Are you sure you want to accept the offer?
- [Yes] [No]
 See also
|Camera • Character selection screen • Dye Preview • Friends List • Guild Menu • Hair, and Indeed, Everything Stylist • Help • Hero flag • Hero panel • Inventory • Log Out • Login screen • Mission Map • Movement controls • Observer mode • Options • Party Search panel • Pet Control panel • PvP Equipment • Quest Log • Reconnect after disconnect • Report • Score Chart • Skill icon • Skills and Attributes Panel • Trade Window • Unclaimed Items • Vault box • Weapon set • World Map|