Game updates:October 2012
From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Monday, October 22, 2012
- Fixed a bug that prevented players with a full inventory from receiving their reward for completing a Halloween quest. Players who have already completed these quests are now able to replay them in order to receive any rewards they missed.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- Better You Than Me and Double Your Pleasure and RUN! are the Halloween quests that are being referred to. Unlike the Wayfarer's Reverie quests update, accounts that have already completed one or both of these quests prior to this update can complete them again for a maximum of four Ghoulish Accessory Tokens.
Update - Friday, October 19, 2012
Update - Thursday, October 18, 2012
- The red moon rises and blots out the sun,
- Blanketing Tyria in midnight.
- We don our disguises and join in the fun,
- But we weren't alone on the invite.
- The Lunatic Court continues to churn;
- Their efforts not yet quite effective.
- But if we are treated to their king's return,
- Will the tricks that he plays be elective?
- Surprises and terror: they come hand-in-hand,
- No matter your cries for cessation.
- When fear is revered and it's dark in the land,
- It's a spine-chilling, grave celebration!
- Preparations have been made for Halloween 2012.
- Costume Brawl has been updated with new skill bars.
- Gamer point rewards for Costume Brawl have been doubled.
- Two new Lunatic Court quests will be available once the Countess of Hakewood and the Emissary of King Thorn arrive at the celebration.
- Lunatic Court quests may now be taken and completed in any order.
- Changed the reward Mad King Thorn gives at the end of each finale; he will no longer dispense Halloween accessories.
- Halloween accessories may be acquired by completing quests for Gul Terror in Lion's Arch and Malavaka in Kamadan. (Once per account.)
- Players may now drink a new tonic while under the effects of a previous tonic.
- Tonic buffs for most tonics have been changed to a single generic tonic buff.
Update - Thursday, October 4, 2012
- Updated the 2012 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
- The in-game store no longer accepts Discover cards.