- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Deldrimor Bowl|
The Griffon's Mouth refers to a small cave system with dead end paths that connects the Northern Shiverpeaks to the borders of Kryta. The way is not without its dangers as Snow Ettins call this place home.
 Getting there
The To Kryta: The Ice Cave primary quest will lead Prophecies characters through this map. Characters from other campaigns must travel from Lion's Arch through North Kryta Province and Scoundrel's Rise.
 Quests available
These quests affect the spawns in this area:
- 10 (24) Ice Golem
- 11 (24) Snow Ettin
- 14 (28) Whiskar Featherstorm
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.4% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Often people running through this area experience rubber-banding as they are trying to pass by groups of ettins, which can prove troubling for those without shadow steps.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 45 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 43 to 53.
- Heroes and henchmen often remain stuck at some several places in the ice cave, there is currently no known reason for this.
|Explorable areas in the Northern Shiverpeaks|
|Anvil Rock • Deldrimor Bowl • Griffon's Mouth • Iron Horse Mine • Traveler's Vale|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Arenas • Landmarks|