From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the common Long Sword. For pre-Searing quest reward weapon, see Long Sword (crystalline).
|Damage type(s)||Slashing damage|
|PvP reward class|| Basic|
|Common salvage||Iron Ingots|
|Rare salvage||Steel Ingots|
- Random drop
- Provided as a default weapon for warrior characters in the Costume Brawl (customized, blue with +15% damage while Health is above 50%).
|Eye of the North||
Dye affects the hilt of the sword. The default color can be closely replicated with yellow dye.
- Other weapons with this appearance:
- This is one on the Weapon models used in the Zaishen rank emote. Others are the Magmas Arm, Windblade Spear, and Spiked Axe.
- A Long Sword with the Crystalline Sword skin can be obtained through The Prize Moa Bird quest in Pre-Searing Ascalon.
- A Long Sword (Long Sword of Shelter) with the Short Sword skin can be obtained through the Charr at the Gate quest in Pre-Searing Ascalon.