Seitung Harbor (mission 2)
- This article is about a mission. This name is also used for an outpost and an explorable area during Winds of Change. For first mission, see Seitung Harbor (mission).
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
A special mission that is only available during the final day of the Dragon Festival.
- Defend Seitung Harbor from the attacking "enemy forces." [0...9] of 9 waves destroyed.
- 100 Victory Tokens
Talk with Captain Rujiyo in Shing Jea Monastery during the correct time window. The yes answer will move you into the mission, where you will spawn at the bottom of Saoshang Trail near a number of NPCs. The enemies spawn further up the trail from chaos rifts, starting with Banished Dream Riders and Wrathful Storms. The enemies move from the rifts towards the players' spawn location, and once one enemy is defeated, one or two more will spawn from the rifts and begin moving. This process repeats until all enemies are defeated.
On the right side of the trail halfway between the players' and enemies' spawning locations is a nook in which players can run and hide, safe from enemy attacks, before the first enemy spawn reaches them. While the enemies attack the NPCs, the players can run past the Banished Dream Rider backline toward the rifts; the Riders may chase them, but will eventually lose interest. This first spawn will congregate around the players' spawn location and stay there, and since new enemies only spawn when existing enemies are defeated, the players can attack at will. Players can pull single enemies away from the enemy campsite; an effective strategy is to pull a single enemy to the rifts and defeat it there. One or two enemies will spawn to take its place, much easier to defeat than a full group. If one player dies, it is advisable to retreat up Saoshang Trail, which remains entirely unblocked, until the enemies lose interest. The enemies will then head towards their campsite leaving the dead player's corpse exposed for resurrection.
- 28 (30) Banished Dream Rider (actor)
- 30 (32) The Fury (actor)
- Captain Rujiyo: "Places, everyone, places. *Ahem* Canthans, our troops report enemy forces arriving en masse. Check in with me to receive battle orders!"
- Imperial Guard Musashi: "Captain, we have reports the enemy has slipped through our net and is close to Seitung Harbor!"
- Imperial Guard Musashi: "Their numbers are far greater than any we've seen previously. The harbor is in grave danger."
- Captain Rujiyo: "We must act quickly. Should we delay, our reinforcements and supply shipments will be disrupted."
- Captain Rujiyo: "Lead the defense. Make sure everyone knows what's at stake."
- Imperial Guard Musashi: "Yes, sir."
- Captain Rujiyo
- "Enemy forces have regrouped following our victories yesterday. They are pushing to retake lost territory; as you stand here they assault Seitung Harbor. Our hard-fought gains cannot be tossed aside. Will you fight alongside us?
- Accept: "Yes, I am ready to help the emperor."
- Decline: "Not right now, I'm busy."
- This mission is only available for a 30 minute period on the schedule set for the Dragon Festival.
- The average completion time for the quest is 9 minutes for one player.
- The actors share the same racial traits as the creatures they imitate and thus only corpses from Demon and Wurm actors are exploitable.