|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Path from Rata Sum to Tarnished Haven.
In Tarnished Haven you will find Shing Jea Sherman, an NPC that will shout a quote relating to a random title of any player standing near him.
Founded by exiles from Kryta, this settlement is a common destination for political refugees. Those who find themselves "on the outs" with the current ruling faction in Lion's Arch come here to hide from the political upheaval rampant within the Krytan state. As a result, the haven's inhabitants are a combination of expatriates, agents, spies, and refugees.
— In-game description
 Getting there
Starting in the town Rata Sum, head through the southern exit into Magus Stones. Follow the eastern edge to the portal to Alcazia Tangle in the southeast corner and head through. Proceed to the southeastern corner of this area to reach Tarnished Haven.
- Adriana (merchant)
- Helena (rare material trader)
- Anders (material trader)
- Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- Derrick (weaponsmith)
- 15 Necromancer Volumandus (polymock)
- all level 20
- Devona (Fighter)
- Talon Silverwing (Guardian)
- Aidan (Archer)
- Zho (Interrupt)
- Lina (Protection)
- Mhenlo (Healer)
- Eve (Blood)
- Lo Sha (Illusion)
- Cynn (Fire)
- Herta (Earth)
- Upon approaching the henchmen, Mhenlo starts to show off his dancing skills in front of the other henchmen, who will encourage him. He does not dance like a Monk however, he dances like a Ranger.
- The entrance to Alcazia Tangle via the northern portal is glitched: It is possible to leave Tarnished Haven by walking on the ledge of the way that leads to the portal, without actually going through the portal.
|Towns and outposts in the Tarnished Coast|
|Rata Sum • Gadd's Encampment • Tarnished Haven • Umbral Grotto • Vlox's Falls|
|Dungeons • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|