Tsumei Village (mission 2)
From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about a mission. This name is also used for an outpost. For first mission, see Tsumei Village (mission).
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
A special mission that is only available during the final day of the Dragon Festival.
 Mission information
- Defend Tsumei Village from the attacking "enemy forces." [0...9] of 9 waves destroyed.
- 100 Victory Tokens (2007 onwards)
- 28 (30) Banished Dream Rider (actor)
- 30 (32) The Fury (actor)
 Introductory Dialogue
- Captain Rujiyo: "Places, everyone, places. *Ahem* Canthans, our troops report enemy forces arriving en masse. Check in with me to receive battle orders!"
- Imperial Guard Musashi: "Captain, the enemy is regrouping to assault Tsumei Village!"
- Imperial Guard Musashi: "We have reports of massive troop concentrations en route."
- Captain Rujiyo: "Can't you ever be the bearer of good news, Musashi? Mobilize anyone willing to fight. Assign villagers to defend the walls. Tsumei must not fall!"
- Imperial Guard Musashi: "Yes, Captain!"
 Entry dialogue
- Captain Rujiyo
- "Enemy forces have regrouped following our victories yesterday. They are pushing to retake lost territory; as we speak they march on Tsumei Village. We cannot let them succeed. Will you join us?"
- Accept: "Yes, I am ready to help the emperor."
- Decline: "Not right now, I'm busy."
- This mission is only available for a 30 minute period on the schedule set for the Dragon Festival.
- The actors share the same racial traits as the creatures they imitate and thus only corpses from Demon and Wurm actors are exploitable.