From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
Enchantment Spell. (20 seconds.) Arcane Echo becomes the next spell you use (20 seconds). This enchantment ends if you use any skill that is not a spell.
- Arcane Echo can be used to copy powerful spells with a long recharge time, doubling the rate at which they can be used (at more than double the energy costs).
- Combine Echo and Arcane Echo to create echo chains, allowing you to triple the rate you use a single skill.
- If the next skill after Arcane Echo is not a spell, this enchantment will end with no effect. Using a non-spell skill after a spell has been copied will not cause you to lose the copy.
- Arcane Echo will only recharge normally if no spell was copied. If a spell was copied, the copy remains for 20 seconds, after which Arcane Echo is disabled for 20 seconds. These durations cannot be altered in any way.
- If used to copy a spell that can copy another skill or spell, the copy duration of that spell is used and will bypass Arcane Echo's 20-second copy duration.
- E.g., if used to copy Echo, whatever skill that is copied by the Arcane Echo version of Echo will remain as that skill for 30 seconds and then revert back to Arcane Echo.
- E.g., if used to copy Arcane Larceny/Thievery with Domination Magic rank 0, whatever spell that is stolen from a foe by the Arcane Echo version of Arcane Larceny/Thievery will remain as that stolen spell for 5 seconds and then revert back to Arcane Echo.
- The three purple circles around the figure in the skill icon resemble this skill's casting animation.