From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
- See also: Copying skills
- Combine Echo and Arcane Echo to create echo chains, allowing you to use three copies of any single skill.
- If the next skill after Arcane Echo is not a spell, this enchantment will end with no effect.
- Arcane Echo will only recharge normally if no spell was copied. If a spell was copied, the copy remains for 20 seconds, after which Arcane Echo is disabled for 20 seconds.
- If used to copy a spell that can copy another skill or spell, the copy duration of that spell is used and will bypass Arcane Echo's 20-second copy duration.
- E.g., if used to copy Echo, whatever skill that is copied by the Arcane Echo version of Echo will remain as that skill for 30 seconds and then revert back to Arcane Echo.
- The three purple circles around the figure in the skill icon resemble this skill's casting animation.