An Ascalon Striker is a soldier from Ascalon involved in the assault upon a Charr flame temple. Four Ascalon Strikers will start with you as you arrive in Flame Temple Corridor from Diessa Lowlands. Two of them are warriors and the other two are rangers.
- "Bring me your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Help. A little help here."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Let's give 'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter!"
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. Right now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The fight rages. This battle is not yet won."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
- They do not spawn sometimes. If vanquishing Flame Temple Corridor, consider rezoning until they spawn.
- Without help in their assault, the Strikers will be quickly overwhelmed.
- If aided, they will head for the Charr Altar where Althea's Ashes are held, circling the central spire in the middle of the map once before assaulting the altar.
- Surviving Strikers will patrol the altar area.