From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Brother Mizar is a priest of the Gods of Tyria; he is not happy with the worship of the Unseen Ones. During Deactivating R.O.X., Brother Mizar beseeches the gods for their blessing to defend the Temple of the Ages.
- Guild Wars Beyond
Quests involved in:
- Deactivating R.O.X. (level 20)
- Temple of the Ages
- "We have seen the true nature of the White Mantle; soon we shall see the true nature of their supposed gods.
- How may I further enlighten you?"
- During the quest Deactivating R.O.X.
- "I go where I must. You need only tell me how best I can help."
- "Let me focus on my task. You have your own concerns to worry about."
- "You have seen us through a great battle this day!"
- Trial of Zinn, before the trial
- "I am here to speak the truth. No more. No less."
- Trial of Zinn, after the trial
- "I am not sure exactly what has happened. I think it's time for us to leave though."
- The Black Curtain (War in Kryta)
- "I cannot help you now, my child. This shepherd needs to deal with some unruly wolves!"
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "The Six Gods smile upon you this day, <Character Name>! Now we must begin the slow process of renewing the faith of the Krytan people in the six true gods, their new queen, and their faith in each other."