From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Chaos Gauntlets)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign||Eye of the north|
|PvP reward class||Fancy|
|Female gallery||Male gallery|
|Central Transfer Chamber||Gobrech Stonefoot||60-80||10||250 |
- Dye affects the entirety of the gloves and the auras.
- Like all items with the "chaos" glowing appearance, if two or more dyes are combined, the result will be counter-intuitive.
- The default color can be closely replicated using brown dye.
- Similar to all Mesmer gloves, the Mesmer Chaos Gloves only come up to the wrist.
- If you use an Expert Salvage Kit on the gloves, they will salvage into one of the following:
- 30-40 Piles of Glittering Dust, 2-3 Globs of Ectoplasm
- 25-39 Globs of Ectoplasm
- Piles of Glittering Dust.
- When dyed certain colors, there is an extension of the glow from the hand for some female characters.
- Part of the glow is generated through post-processing effects, which many people turn off (either because their system performs better or to avoid changes to the screen as a result being drunk).
- Black (and to a lesser extent silver) dye can dim the glow of the gloves by decreasing the distance of the colored aura from the arm (the color of the arm does not change).
|Common armor art|
|Headgear|| Bandana Blindfold Crown Dread Mask Highlander Woad|
Mask of the Mo Zing Norn Woad Slim Spectacles Spectacles Tinted Spectacles
|Gauntlets||Chaos Gloves Destroyer Gauntlets Dragon Gauntlets Glacial Gauntlets Stone Gauntlets|