From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the bow used during Hearts of the North. For Keiran Thackeray's initial weapon, see Keiran's Bow (Rotwing).
|Campaign||Hearts of the North|
|Damage type(s)||Piercing damage|
|Bow type||Recurve Bow|
- This weapon is automatically customized to the character but does not have the Damage +20% bonus usually applied.
- It cannot be modified with component upgrades.
- This weapon appears to be an Ithas Bow.
- Gwen will not give the bow if it is already in your inventory.
- The bow must be equipped in order to begin the the Hearts of the North mini-missions. However, once you have begun a mission you can use any bow:
- For example, you can take advantage of the speed of shortbows or the range of flatbows.
- Upgrades affecting maximum energy, health, or attributes will not be applied due to the effects of the mission disguise.
- Upgrades that affect armor rating, damage, armor penetration, or duration of conditions will be applied.
- Other items with this appearance: