From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaigns|| Prophecies |
Eye of the North
- Prophecies: in missions taking place in the Shiverpeaks, kegs are used to destroy gates, siege weapons, or barriers to certain areas.
- Factions: kegs are used during certain Alliance Battles to knock down or burn opponents. Kegs can be collected from Equipment Stations owned by their team. If the opposing side attempts to pick up a keg, it will disappear.
- Eye of the North:
- Kegs are used frequently in the Depths of Tyria to destroy rock barriers, cause AoE damage, or weaken break down Cyndr the Mountain Heart's immunity. They are supplied by Dwarven Powder Keg Stations, Budger Blackpowder, or Dwarven Demolitionists.
- Kegs are also available in Drakkar Lake (outside of Sifhalla) from Budger Blackpowder, if you hire him to follow the party (cost: 100). Each inflict 50 damage and knocks down adjacent enemies. These kegs do not affect friendly NPCs, such as collectors or the Norns present at resurrection shrines. After receiving a keg, there is a briefly delay before you can get another.
- Prior to the June 11, 2009 update, Budger Blackpowder would tender kegs immediately, allowing players to damage and knock-lock opponents. This form of farming was referred to as keg farming.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Powder Keg.|