Temple of the Dredge
From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the quest. For the landmark, see Temple of the Dredge (landmark).
|Temple of the Dredge|
|Section||Echovald Forest Quests|
|Given by|| Moleneaux |
|Preceded by||Envoy of the Dredge|
|Followed by||Revolt of the Dredge|
From House zu Heltzer
- Eliminate the wardens that threaten the Temple of the Dredge.
- See Moleneaux for your reward.
- "It is good to see you again, <character name>. We are even worse off than before, though I convinced many to withdraw from contact with the Kurzicks. We had thought to take this ruin as our home, at least for a while, but these creatures called wardens will not give us a moment's peace. And so more of my people die. I really cannot take much more of this, <character name>. None of us can. Please destroy the wardens before they destroy our dream of freedom!"
- Accept: "Cheer up, friend. I'll take care of them."
- Decline: "Was it really so bad back in the Shiverpeaks?"
- Ask: "My people are homeless while the wardens control that temple. Please help, we only want to live in peace!"
- "You have the thanks of my clan. It is good to know that honorable humans exist in this place."
- It is closer to begin this quest from House zu Heltzer or Saint Anjeka's Shrine than from Moleneaux's location.
- The temple is also a key location in other quests, so it is possible to simultaneously finish or move along Melodic Gaki Flute, Charting the Forests, The Experimental Weaponsmith and The Beak of Darkness.