From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign(s)||Eye of the North|
|Damage type(s)||Slashing damage|
|PvP reward class|| Exotic|
The Destroyer Sword is part of the Destroyer weapons set, one of three weapons sets that can be displayed in the Hall of Monuments. The sword's skin resembles the cracked-lava appearance of the Destroyers.
- Slashing Dmg: 15-22 (Requires 9 Swordsmanship)
- Inscription: "Strength and Honor"
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
This item cannot be dyed.
- The lava coursing through the sword is animated.
- Although the sword cannot be salvaged for crafting materials, it can be broken when salvaging weapon modifiers.
- The swords used by Destroyers of Flesh uses a completely different skin and model.
- This item's Strength and Honor inscription can be removed (using an appropriate salvage kit) or replaced.
|Axe • Bow • Daggers • Focus • Maul • Scepter • Scythe • Shield • Spear • Staff • Sword|