From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update 2 - Thursday, August 23, 2007
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that reduced players' ranks in the Gladiator title. Affected players will receive Balthazar faction points equal to the amount their faction cap was reduced while the bug was in effect.
- Characters may now only equip up to 3 PvE-only skills at a time.
 Guild Wars Wiki notes
- The Hard Mode option was removed. This was unintentional.
 Update - Thursday, August 23, 2007
 Territory and District UI Changes
- Travel between European and American districts is now available through the District List and the map travel dialog panel.
- The Change Territory button has been removed from the Edit Account panel in the Character Selection Screen.
- The District List and the map travel district menu have been updated to include a "More Options" button. Selecting this button opens a new dialog panel for travel to districts divided by territory and language.
- This panel also allows you to choose which numbered district to travel to, instead of automatically taking you to the active district.
- Players will now log in to the territory and language of the last outpost they visited.
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug in the Nightfall quest "Into the Fire" that prevented players from collecting their reward occasionally.
- Fixed bugs in the North Kryta Province and Tasca's Demise that prevented players from Vanquishing them occasionally.
- Fixed a god statue in Fahranur, the First City that was mistakenly summoning Lyssa’s Muse instead of the Champion of Balthazar.
- Fixed a graphical error with the Hourglass Staff preorder item.
- Added new ranks to the Kind of a Big Deal title track.
- Re-enabled the reconnect after disconnect feature.
- The Text Language drop-down list found in the Options [F11] panel now displays all language entries in both your current language choice as well as each entry's language.
- The Party panel can once again be resized vertically. It still re-sizes automatically whenever members are added or removed.
- To avoid players accidentally expanding or collapsing groups listed within the Party panel, players must now click on the [+] button to expand or collapse these groups.
 Guild Wars Wiki notes
- This update required users to accept a new version of the EULA. These are the changes from the previous version.
- This update scaled the Gladiator title ranks up (first rank at 500), but did not convert existing player gladiator points. This was fixed in the second update
- The Lightbringer title rank 6 now is appropriately named "Vanquishing Lightbringer" (instead of "Conquering Commander"), and rank 5 has been renamed to Conquering Lightbringer. This does not affect German language selection.
- A slot was added to crafting material storage for Onyx Gemstones
- As of this update you cannot have more than 3 PvE-only skills on your skillbar. This is noted in the second update.
- When zoning with more than one elite skill on the player's skillbar the rightmost skill is retained instead of the leftmost.
- This update introduced erratic trade chat filtering.
- Underground zones (as well as other off-map zones, such as those in the Realm of Torment) are now shown on the world map in a popup window when in the zone. The "U" key toggles this popup on and off, as does the Mission Map button on the world map.
- This update added Moa Nests to the southeastern corner of Regent Valley and a Volcanic Rock to Perdition Rock.
- In Alliance Battles, the gates (of Ancestral Lands) now break every time when a player uses the Lever of it instead of opening for a few seconds - they also repair when a player uses a lever of a broken one regardles if the player is wielding a repair kit or not.
- In this update or one of the subsequent updates over the weekend, the tooltips for title skills were altered to show progression ranges from 0...(max rank) instead of 0...(80% of max rank).