From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign(s)||Eye of the North|
| Divine Favor|
|Damage type(s)||Fire damage|
|Value||Can't be sold|
- Energy +15
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Divine Favor)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Fast Casting)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Soul Reaping)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Energy Storage)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Spawning Power)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
- Halves casting time of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Health +45 (while Enchanted)
Dye can be applied on this weapon, but it has no cosmetic effect.
Except for the visual appearance and requirements, it is possible to create an exact technical replica for this item with:
- Perfect staff
- Perfect Insightful Staff Head
- Perfect Staff Wrapping of Devotion
- Perfect "Don't Think Twice" inscription
- This item cannot be upgraded.
- The hourglass spins in a full circle continuously tracing the ring that surrounds it.
- Except for Divine Favor staves, non-randomly generated Fast Casting, Soul Reaping, Energy Storage, and Spawning Power staves do not usually deal fire damage.
- This weapon was based on one of the designs by Bora Vergili from the Design-a-Weapon Contest held in 2007.
- The first update on August 23, 2007 removed dye color from the Hourglass Staff and prevented new dye effects (you can still apply dye, but it makes no changes). This has been reported to support.