- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest. For Regent Valley before the Searing, see Regent Valley (pre-Searing).
|Exit(s)|| Fort Ranik|
Once a beautiful place, Regent Valley was reduced to a barren wasteland during the Searing, its land stripped bare and its rivers befouled. While it was never truly a safe place, Regent Valley is now overrun by monsters and highwaymen, and of course the Charr. King's Watch stands in the middle of Regent Valley, between Fort Ranik and Sardelac Sanitarium.
 Getting there
- Northeast, a short distance south of the exit into Fort Ranik.
- East, at the exit into Pockmark Flats.
- Northwest, at the exit into Old Ascalon.
- Statue of Melandru
- Center, south of a bridge, at King's Watch.
 Quests available
- These quests may affect the spawns in this area:
- 7 (20) Sergeant Brannen
- 5 (20) Ascalonian Soldier
- 5 (20) Ascalonian Warrior
- 5 (20) Ascalonian Ranger
- 2 (20) Corwin Luceinne (collector for 3 Ornate Grawl Necklaces)
- 2 (20) Sir Nyman (collector for 3 Rawhide Belts)
- 1 (20) Valeria Benes (collector for 3 Gargoyle Skulls)
- 10 (20) Artisan Kristan (artisan)
- 1 (20) Gelsan the Outfitter (merchant)
 Charmable animals
- 3 (22) Hulking Stone Elemental
- 4 (22) Shatter Gargoyle
- 7 (23) Storm Rider
- Interactive objects
- There are many hidden Devourers in this area.
- If entering from Fort Ranik, a small group of soldiers can be seen engaging either the renegades or a group of Charr.
- You can obtain a Moa Egg (required to hatch a Black Moa Chick) in the southeastern section, near a large number of Moas.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.6% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- The Renegade Elementalists have Mind Burn in hard mode, a powerful area of effect spell.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 150 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 129 to 178.
- This area used to be called Regent River Basin.
|Explorable areas in Ascalon|
|Ascalon Foothills • Diessa Lowlands • Dragon's Gullet • Eastern Frontier • Flame Temple Corridor • Old Ascalon • Pockmark Flats • Regent Valley • The Breach|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Arenas • Landmarks|