When you become a BCrat, I want special privileges. Refusal is not an option. No excuses. Teddy Dan 21:58, 27 June 2011 (UTC)
- Well, not to burst your bubble, but;
- I'll not be a bureaucrat here for a long while that may as well be close to never.
- I'd not be allowed to do that out of the blue.
- No hard feelings!
- Sorry man, can't happen. - Infinite - talk 09:02, 28 June 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not dumb enough to believe I could truly get away with such a demand. I was only joking, of course. 188.8.131.52 06:02, 29 June 2011 (UTC)
I for one am very interested in what you named your pet goldfish 184.108.40.206 16:35, 16 October 2011 (UTC)
- he has no goldfish :P --The Holy Dragons 17:10, 16 October 2011 (UTC)
- ^ Nor had. - Infinite - talk 17:43, 16 October 2011 (UTC)
 So Tane can have his peace
What else were you referring to other than the Aegis? It doesnt happen as often as you make it out to be. Well it didnt use to. Here lately I'm having to learn these tables and stuff over again. Drogo Boffin 21:57, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
- A quick glance at your contributions log shows that you quite often require more than a single edit on an article until you're content. Note that only templates won't change until saved. It's understandable that you make a mistake every now and then, but if you're going to request adminship, you should definitely be used to keeping those mistakes to a minimum. It's simply not your time to be an administrator on this wiki, which shows due to you jumping on every user with any form of objection. When I rolled for bureaucrat I wasn't jumping on every user who objected, either. (I would have had to argue a lot back then.)
- Bottomline, though; you don't need those tools. You just want the wiki to be rid of vandals and trolls, much like everyone else around here. - Infinite - talk 22:06, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
 Happy Birthday!
probably belated ;) Chieftain Alex 16:16, 7 May 2013 (UTC)