From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Bladed Aatxes are one of the hardest-hitting enemies in the game. They can deal up to 600 damage per hit to spellcaster professions. As they are the first enemies confronted in the Underworld, those new to the area are most likely to have a very short visit.
- The Underworld
- Demonic Remains
- Glob of Ectoplasm
- Pile of Glittering Dust (When it drops dust, it is always 4 piles in normal mode.)
- Bladed Aatxes have 1,060 health and three permanent pips of health regeneration in normal mode, and 1,136 health and 10 pips of regen in hard mode.[verification requested]
- They deal 80-250 blunt damage, have 10% armor penetration, with an attack speed of 1.33s.
- They average 183 damage per second against targets with an armor rating of 60.
- A miniature version of this creature is available as a birthday gift.