|Value||Can't be sold|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Many Eye of the North Dungeons have a Boss Lock that requires a Boss Key to open. These keys will drop from a specific boss when killed. The location of the boss with the key and the corresponding lock it opens are indicated by red icons on the mini-map if an Area Map or Dungeon Map have been used.
- Depths of Tyria
- Bogroot Growths Level 2: Gokir or Ophil Patriarch
- Catacombs of Kathandrax Level 3: Flame Djinn
- Cathedral of Flames Level 3: Murakai's Steward
- Darkrime Delves Level 1: Havok-kin. Level 2: Grelk Icelash
- Ooze Pit: Gloop
- Rragar's Menagerie Level 2: Rragar Maneater. Level 3: Flesheater
- Secret Lair of the Snowmen: Freezie
- Vloxen Excavations Level 1: Taskmaster Durgon. Level 3: Sotanaht the Tomb Guardian
- One open inventory slot is required to pick up the boss key, although it doesn't actually show up in your inventory.
- Once a boss key is acquired, the words "Boss Key retrieved" and a red boss key icon will appear on the right side of the UI's Mission Goals overlay.
- Any party member can use the key on the lock for which it is required, regardless of who picked it up.