From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliations|| Sorrow's Furnace wildlife|
Depths of Tyria wildlife
|Campaigns|| Prophecies |
Eye of the North
Flame Djinn are enslaved and used as power sources by the Stone Summit in Sorrow's Furnace. Three of them animate the Iron Forgeman. They can also be found in some of the warmer parts of the Depths of Tyria.
- Eye of the North
- "To the Limit!"
- Flourish (elite)
- Consuming Flames (monster skill)
- Natural Resistance (monster skill)
- Consuming Flames can be problematic unless the whole party tries to stick close to lessen the damage to each individual. If the party consists of predominantly ranged attackers, minions will do in a pinch.
- This is a boss-like foe in Sorrow's Furnace, while it is a boss in Catacombs of Kathandrax.
- This has a miniature version.