From Guild Wars Wiki
|Value||Can't be sold|
|Quest item for||Feast of Bokka|
— In-game description
- During April Fools' Day
Location: Ice Cliff Chasms (after The Missing Vanguard or Snowball Dominance, but before completing Thackeray's scavenger hunt)
Collecting: 1 Birthday Cupcake, 1 Drake Kabob, 1 Hard Apple Cider, 6 Votive Candles
|Paper Wrapped Parcel||Can't be sold|
- Birthday Cupcake: "A Birthday Cupcake! Yes. Yes, I think it must be this. What else could be more perfect?"
- Drake Kabob: "Now that is a meal! Simple, delicious, and appropriate for the setting. Yes. That will do perfectly!"
- Hard Apple Cider: "YES! How did you know? That would add just the right touch to the picnic. Gwen loves apples. She tries to hide it, but I've seen her eyes light up when we get in a new bushel."
- Votive Candles: "Amazing! From Ascalon? I'm nearly speechless. I think Gwen will really love these. Thank you. And should you get any more, I'd take a few more bunches of 6!"
- After that he will give you a Sack of Random Junk for any item already received, but he will use the same dialogue.
|Gift of the Traveler||0|