- This article is about the post-Searing quest item. For the pre-Searing quest item, see Votive Candle (pre-Searing).
|Value||Can't be sold|
"Hand crafted by Necromancer Munne."
— in-game description
Location: Ice Cliff Chasms (after The Missing Vanguard or Snowball Dominance, but before completing Thackeray's scavenger hunt)
Collecting: 1 Birthday Cupcake, 1 Drake Kabob, 1 Hard Apple Cider, 6 Votive Candles
|Paper Wrapped Parcel||Can't be sold|
- Birthday Cupcake: "A Birthday Cupcake! Yes. Yes, I think it must be this. What else could be more perfect?"
- Drake Kabob: "Now that is a meal! Simple, delicious, and appropriate for the setting. Yes. That will do perfectly!"
- Hard Apple Cider: "YES! How did you know? That would add just the right touch to the picnic. Gwen loves apples. She tries to hide it, but I've seen her eyes light up when we get in a new bushel."
- Votive Candles: "Amazing! From Ascalon? I'm nearly speechless. I think Gwen will really love these. Thank you. And should you get any more, I'd take a few more bunches of 6!"
- After that he will give you a Sack of Random Junk for any item already received, but he will use the same dialogue.
Collecting: 1 Bottle of Rice Wine, 1 Bottle of Vabbian Wine, 1 Bowl of Skalefin Soup, 1 Chocolate Bunny, 1 Chunk of Drake Flesh, 1 Crème Brûlée, 1 Dwarven Ale, 1 Eggnog, 1 Herring, 1 Hunter's Ale, 1 Pahnai Salad, 1 Pumpkin Cookie, 1 Red Bean Cake, 1 Shamrock Ale, 1 Slice of Pumpkin Pie, 1 Truffle, 6 Votive Candles
|Sack of Random Junk||Can't be sold|
- Each character can receive up to 3 Sacks of Random Junk for each type of item, specifically alcohol, exotic food, sweets, and candles.
- Beware of scams when buying this item!
- These candles are labeled "Hand crafted by Necromancer Munne."
- Votive Candles found in pre-Searing are labeled "Quest item". These can't be given to Thackeray.
- Necromancer Munne will not trade Honeycombs for candles until you have spoken to Lieutenant Thackeray about collecting the candles.