Bowl of Skalefin Soup
|Bowl of Skalefin Soup|
|Value||Can't be sold|
|Quest item for||Feast of Bokka|
Double-click for a Health regeneration bonus. This item cannot be used in PvP.
— in-game description
The Bowl of Skalefin Soup is an Istani dish. You gain the Skale Vigor effect for 10 minutes when you consume one.
- Given by Chef Panjoh in The Astralarium in exchange for 2 Skale Fins.
Location: Ice Cliff Chasms (after The Missing Vanguard or Snowball Dominance, but before completing Thackeray's scavenger hunt)
Collecting: 1 Bottle of Rice Wine, 1 Bottle of Vabbian Wine, 1 Bowl of Skalefin Soup, 1 Chocolate Bunny, 1 Chunk of Drake Flesh, 1 Crème Brûlée, 1 Dwarven Ale, 1 Eggnog, 1 Herring, 1 Hunter's Ale, 1 Pahnai Salad, 1 Pumpkin Cookie, 1 Red Bean Cake, 1 Shamrock Ale, 1 Slice of Pumpkin Pie, 1 Truffle, 6 Votive Candles
|Sack of Random Junk||Can't be sold|
- Each character can receive up to 3 Sacks of Random Junk for each type of item, specifically alcohol, exotic food, sweets, and candles.
- After receiving the third sack, he will no longer accept items of that type.
- The first time you give him 6 Votive Candles, he will give you a Paper Wrapped Parcel. The next three times, he will give you a sack; if you give him 24 candles, he will give you 3 sacks and 1 parcel.
Nicholas the Traveler
Location: Zehlon Reach (week of next appearance: 2 October 2023)
Collecting: 1 Bowl of Skalefin Soup
|Gift of the Traveler||0|
- Skale Fins collected in pre-Searing Ascalon (of Guild Wars Prophecies) will not be accepted.
- Invaluable when used in Remains of Sahlahja (The Desolation) challenge mission to offset the effects of health degeneration, allowing the Junundu's natural regeneration to take over.
- War Supplies offer the same health regeneration for 5 minutes, in addition to 1 sweet point and an increased armor rating.