Guild:Angels Of Dark Destiny
| This page is about a particular player guild.|
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
|Angels Of Dark Destiny [AoDd]|
|No. of members||around 60|
|Guild Hall||Isle of Meditation|
|Forums||AoDd Guild Forum|
|Angels Of Dark Destiny Guild Hall|
|Location||Isle of Meditation|
|Rare Material Trader|
|Priest of Balthazar|
|Festival Hat Keeper|
Hero's who hide in the shadows - looking for a like minded alliance
Our guild is about having fun and thats it.
We enjoy Alliance battles and Hard Mode PvE like Dungeons and Elite areas etc.
We are looking for friendly people to help us grow.
Anyone is welcome to join our guild as long as they:
- Have good morals, and abide by our rules
- Are kind and helpful to any guild member,
- And most importantly want to have fun!
1. No selling of items over Guild chat. (you can offer items for free but you cant sell)
2. When you status says you have been away for 1 month you may be kicked out of the guild unless you have told us why (ie holiday). If you are kicked for being inactive we will be happy to have you back when you are more active.
3. Try to help each other.
4. No begging, this should include repeatedly asking for promotions or asking for help repeatedly when clearly no one is free to help you.
5. Promotion: If you want to be promoted you must First participate on the forum. Secondly participate in guild events. Thirdly you must plan a successful event for the guild. Finally when promoted you must recruit at least 2 people in your first week.
6. Try to reply to guild member posts even if its just to say sorry I cant help. Try and keep the guild active by recruiting and participating in, and or creating events. You will be demoted if you do not log on for a week, unless for holiday etc.
Hard Mode Guild Events
7. To attend you must:
- Bring A Full Con Set - they aren't that expensive, and they help a lot. Every player must bring one or give someone else the materials to buy them one if they don't have EotN. They are made of a Essesnce of Celerity, Armour of Salvation and Grail of Might Conset
- Bring 2 Res Scrolls and 1 Powerstone of Courage - These are only back ups and are unlikely to be used but must be brought just in case (note if you have a resurrect skill you don't need to bring a res scroll.)
- Have Ventrilo installed and set up - It's easy and quick to install but allows us much better organization both for the event (so we dont have to set up for an hour) and during.
If you want to join our guild please contact the guild leader or an officer:
The Bone Spawner <--- Current Guild Leader
Yuki Asano Amori
- Urgoz's Warren HM in under 1h 20mins
- The Deep in under 2 hours
- Fissure of Woe in under 2 hours
- The Underworld in under 2 hours
- DoA over time
(all using hero's)
First Attempt: YouTube Guild Video
|Members||Angels Of Dark Destiny|