Joffs the Mitigator
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Joffs the Mitigator
|Tarnished Coast wildlife
|Eye of the North
From Rata Sum
16 Earth Magic
- Armor of Earth
- Grasping Earth
- Shockwave (elite)
- Sliver Armor
- Stoneflesh Aura
- Twisting Jaws (monster skill)
- He can hit hard, so it is advised to take some interrupt skills.
- Spoil Victor and Pain Inverter are very effective against Joffs. Enchantment removal will also help by removing his protective spells.
- Due to the nature of the damage from Shockwave, it is advisable to space out your party as best as you possibly can to avoid a devastating spike which could very well kill your entire party.
- After killing the surrounding enemies, it is possible to lure Joffs to the southeast past a large rock/hill, where he will become stuck as he tries to get back to his spawn. It is then possible to defeat him with minimal casualties as he will simply walk back and forth as you attack him.