|See the gallery section|
The peasants of Kourna randomly respond with one of these lines:
- "I work for my betters. Who do they work for?"
- "Varesh Ossa protects us from outsiders."
- "We work the land so the Warmarshal's troops stay strong."
- "What are my needs compared to those of the Warmarshal and her troops?"
- "You must leave. We are supposed to inform the garrison of any Sunspears. Please go."
After completing the Kodonur Crossroads mission:
- "I've heard that the Centaurs' days are numbered."
- "More of our sons have been conscripted into the war effort. Who will feed the army when we are all gone?"
- "Some say Varesh is preparing a great weapon near the Mahnkelon Waterworks."
- "Travel to Vabbi is impossible with Jahai closed off."
- "Whatever happened to Kormir, leader of the Sunspears?"
After completing the Moddok Crevice mission:
- "General Bayel is dead! Warmashal Varesh blames the Sunspears. She's sending troops into Vabbi."
- "I doubt the princes of Vabbi will aid the Sunspears."
- "I saw soldiers marching north, but some among them didn't look right."
- "I'm sure Warmarshal Varesh will protect us should Nightfall come."
- "Our quotas have increased again. They need more food... but for what?"
After completing the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission:
- "Demons and Margonites! I cannot believe it. Do such things really exist?"
- "How do I continue to toil for our countrymen when our leader has gone insane?"
- "I saw Varesh Ossa only yesterday. Her eyes were strange and wild."
- "I worry that Varesh's god wants to destroy us all."
- "Where have the Sunspears gone when we need them the most?"
After completing the Ruins of Morah mission:
- "Do you have news? Is Warmarshal Varesh dead?"
- "I do not trust the lies of our enemies. I still believe in Warmarshal Varesh."
- "I heard that all of Kourna will fall into darkness."
- "Sunspear arrogance has condemned us. I hope they are all hunted down!"
- "We're all leaving Kourna as fast as we can."
After completing the Abaddon's Gate mission:
- "I believed in Varesh, but Varesh betrayed us. I was such a fool."
- "I hear a Vabbian noble is going to buy the throne of Kourna."
- "The city is empty and the roads are dark. What future do we have in Kourna?"
- "What will Kourna do now that Varesh is gone?"
- "Who rules in Gandara?"