Rastigan the Eternal
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Rastigan the Eternal|
Location in Fissure of Woe
- "Few mortals are welcomed in Balthazar's realm."
- "Is there something you'd like discuss?"
- If Rastigan the Eternal dies, the party automatically dies and must leave the Fissure of Woe, as is the case with any neutral FoW NPC.
- He is listed as an ally as soon as the party enters the Fissure of Woe
- During the quest Tower of Courage, Rastigan moves to the position marked 2 on the map.
- It is a common misconception that Rastigan will start to move as soon as a player accepts his quest, getting himself killed. This is not true. Rastigan will only start to move once the first group of the quest-related foes is killed, namely the Abyssals and Shadow Rangers surrounding the Tower of Courage.
- He wears a modified version of Warrior Platemail armor (differences in chestpiece) and wields an Eternal Blade.