Wanted: Joh the Hostile
|Wanted: Joh the Hostile|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Wanted by the Shining Blade |
in Lion's Arch Keep
Location in Scoundrel's Rise.
Kill Joh the Hostile.
- Kill Joh the Hostile in Scoundrel's Rise
- *BONUS* Kill Joh the Hostile in Hard Mode
- See Princess Salma for your reward
- 1,000 Experience
- 250 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 3 War Supplies
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 1 War Supplies
Starting from Gates of Kryta head north through the various Mergoyles. Head west along the sands and you can immediately see Joh the Hostile straight ahead. Kill him to complete the quest, and return to Princess Salma for your reward.
- Wanted by the Shining Blade
- "Joh the Hostile's enormous girth and sudden flurries of violence are not nearly as disturbing as his twisted mind. Joh is often heard singing eerily tranquil, repetitive tunes while tearing his victims limb from limb. He often sinks into a blind, adrenaline-fueled rage without warning. Joh the Hostile was last seen assisting Inquisitor Bauer with a mission of grave urgency. Queen Salma is offering a hefty bounty for any fearless souls who dare to slay this hulking butcher!"
- After completion of The Battle for Lion's Arch
- "Relive this historical event from the War in Kryta! Joh the Hostile's enormous girth and sudden flurries of violence were not nearly as disturbing as his twisted mind. During the reign of the White Mantle zealots, Joh was often heard singing eerily tranquil, repetitive tunes while tearing his victims limb from limb. During the war, Joh the Hostile was killed while assisting Inquisitor Bauer on a mission of grave urgency. Earn a hefty bounty by re-creating the quest to slay this hulking butcher!"
- Accept: "I'll do whatever I can to help restore order to Kryta."
- Decline: "War! What is it good for?"
- Ask: "Joh the Hostile is currently in Scoundrel's Rise, searching for "suspects" for Inquisitor Bauer to interrogate. Silence his twisted song with the ring of steel."
- Princess Salma
- "Thank you [Character Name], your efforts bring us one step closer to a unified nation."