|Exit(s)|| Deldrimor Bowl|
Named for the legendary Dwarven warrior who single-handedly held off the great Hill Giant invasion of 534 A.E., Beacon's Perch runs north and south through the Shiverpeak Mountains. Today, this treacherous pass is patrolled by the Stone Summit, and as such is considered hostile to human travelers.
— In-game description
 Getting there
There are several methods to get to Beacon's Perch:
- Complete the Frost Gate mission.
- Leave from the Frost Gate outpost and travel through Anvil Rock and Deldrimor Bowl.
- Leave from Yak's Bend and travel through Traveler's Vale, Iron Horse Mine, Anvil Rock, and Deldrimor Bowl.
 Quests available
- 10 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 10 Stefan (Fighter)
- 10 Reyna (Archer)
- 10 Alesia (Healer)
- 10 Claude (Cultist)
- 10 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 10 Orion (Mage)
 Other characters
- Beacon's Perch is the starting point for the famous Droknar's Forge run through Lornar's Pass, Dreadnought's Drift, Snake Dance and Talus Chute.
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- The in-game description is actually for Lornar's Pass.
|Towns and outposts in the Northern Shiverpeaks|
|Beacon's Perch • Borlis Pass • Ice Tooth Cave • Shiverpeak Arena • The Frost Gate • Yak's Bend|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|