Essence of Celerity
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Essence of Celerity|
|Skill||Essence of Celerity (item effect)|
|Value||Can't be sold|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Uses remaining: 1
Double-click to grant your party members 20% faster movement and attack speeds, and to reduce their skill activation and recharge times by 20% for the next 30 minutes. This item cannot be used in PvP.
— In-game description
- 1 as a reward for completing O Brave New World.
- 1 as a random drop from a Paper Wrapped Parcel or Royal Gift.
- 20 as a random drop from a Legion Loot Bag.
- Crafted by Kwat in Rata Sum or Embark Beach for 250 , 50 , 50 , and 1 .
- Your character must have at least Asura rank 3 (Not Too Clumsy) before Kwat will craft this item.
- Essences of Celerity are often referred to as BUs (back-ups or buff-ups), particularly when used during speed clears that take more than 30 minutes.
- Before the November 6, 2008 update, this consumable granted 25% benefits (instead of the current 20%).
|Consumable crafter goods|
|List of consumables • Consumable set|
|All||Scroll of Resurrection Star of Transference Perfect Salvage Kit|
|Reputation specific||Armor of Salvation Essence of Celerity Grail of Might Powerstone of Courage|