From Guild Wars Wiki
|The following is part of April Fools' Day festival event -- it should not be taken seriously!|
- This article is about the April Fools' Day disguise. For golems in general, see Golem (disambiguation).
- Concise description
Disguise. You are controlling a golem from the future.
- See also: Special skill#G.O.L.E.M.
|Annihilator Strike||Annihilator Knuckle||Reactor Burst||Annihilator Beam||Sky Net||Phase Shield||Annihilator Toss||"I'll Be Back!"|
- "*DIS-RE-GARD DAM-AGE, RES-CUE GWEN*"
- "*DIS-PA-RA-GING RE-MARK A-BOUT YOUR BAT-TLE PER-FOR-MANCE*"
- "*GREAT SNAFF*".
- "*IF YOU ARE GO-ING TO TRA-VEL THOUGH TIME, WHY NOT DO IT IN A GO-LEM?*"
- "*I AM A GO-LEM FROM THE FU-TURE, SENT TO COR-RECT THE PAST*"
- "*I FIGHT FOR GWEN'S FU-TURE!*"
- "*I NEED A VA-CA-TION*"
- "*TAR-GET AC-QUIR-ED, DAN-GER DE-TEC-TED*"
- "*THIS, TOO, IS THE CHOICE OF THE A-SU-RA TIME GATE*".
- While in this disguise, your maximum health is fixed to 1,024, your maximum energy is fixed to 64, your armor rating is fixed to 70, and you have 4 pips of energy regeneration.
- Your attacks have melee range, 1.33 second attack speed and hit a single target regardless of weapon equipped.
- Under this disguise, your health and energy are both powers of 2, which are commonly used in computer engineering.
- Some of the G.O.L.E.M.'s quotes reference Terminator 2: Judgement Day:
- "I need a vacation" is a direct quote by The Terminator.
- "Target acquired, danger detected" is most probably based on the messages that appear in Terminators' internal HUD.
- Some of its lines also reference the movie Back to the Future:
- "Disregard damage, rescue Gwen"' is a reference to the Joseph Ducreux meme.