Keiran Thackeray (disguise)
From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about Keiran during the Hearts of the North. For the Costume Brawl disguise, see Lieutenant Thackeray (Costume Brawl disguise).
- Concise description
Disguise. You are Keiran Thackeray. Your Health, Energy, skills, and attributes have been adjusted accordingly.
 Skills and Attributes
|Keiran's Sniper Shot (Hearts of the North)||Gravestone Marker||Terminal Velocity||Rain of Arrows||Relentless Assault||Nature's Blessing||"Find Their Weakness!" (Thackeray)||"There's Nothing to Fear!" (Thackeray)|
- This disguise is used during the Hearts of the North quests; the last two skills are learned during Shadows in the Jungle and Rise.
- While in this disguise, characters have:
- Consumables, insignias, runes, weapon upgrade components, and Weakness will not change health, energy, or attributes; they will otherwise work as expected (e.g. they will increase armor rating or decrease duration of conditions).
- (Disguise) is part of the effect name (and not a wiki disambiguation).