|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Oola is a brilliant Asura who specializes in creating constructs—humanoid magical creations, of which golems are one. She is aware of her own abilities and, like many Asura, gets frustrated when others disturb her research. To that end Oola has squirreled herself away where she can work in peace. She has few assistants and welcomes no visitors, treating them all as inferiors and interlopers. Her security measures are said to be among the finest, and her fierce ability to keep her haven safe has gained the respect of many of her peers (and more than a few attempted infiltrations—all of which ended poorly).
- Depths of Tyria
- Tarnished Coast
Genius Operated Living Enchanted Manifestation:
- "These golems should do the trick. If they don't, I hold YOU responsible."
- "These upgrades should allow you to directly control the golems."
- "Since I left my workshop to help you, everything at home went kerblutz! Hmmm, I might have to re-hire that good-for-nothing Blimm to help me get things back under control."
Trial of Zinn, before the trial:
- "Well, well, well. It's good to see you. Just stand there with all the other witnesses."
After the trial:
- "That was too easy! I'm going to be repaying council members throughout half of Zinn's ten-year sentence, I'm sure, but it was worth it."
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Oola.|