From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Blasphemy)
- It has no initial attack of its own, other than its scythe.
- All foes in the area are hexed with Last Rites of Torment when it dies. Its death also triggers the spawning of 3 Unbound Energies.
- It will respawn itself at any Torment Rifts, and won't be permanently vanquished until all 3 rifts are controlled.
- Its health is very low, 120 in Hard mode.
- The Blasphemy will occasionally try to reopen rifts closed by players.
- It is not fleshy.
- The shape of this monster resembles a warden.