Borlis Pass (cinematics)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during||Borlis Pass|
|Locations|| Borlis Pass|
Cinematic 2 — Brechnar and Grooble's Gulch
- Party members
- Prince Rurik: "Ah, my good and excellent friends. I got pinned down here in Krok's Hollow when the Stone Summit attacked."
- <Party leader>: "Good thing we arrived when we did."
- Prince Rurik: "I owe you many thanks. I would raise a pint of Dwarven Ale in you honor, but there is still much work to do."
- <Party leader>: "Perhaps when everyone is safely through Borlis Pass."
- Prince Rurik: "Agreed. But now I must go back and lead our people to Grooble's Gulch. You go on ahead and clear the way. Secure us shelter for the night, and then we'll see about that ale."
- <Party leader>: "As you wish, my prince."
- Prince Rurik: "Talk to King Ironhammer. He'll help you garner safe passage into the Gulch. I will see you there."
- Jalis Ironhammer: "The Good Dwarves of Deldrimor thank you for your help."
- <Party leader>: "We do what we can to honor the old alliances."
- Jalis Ironhammer: "Then the Deldrimor Dwarves will honor them as well. Your prince's request for passage through the mountains has been granted. Take this enchanted torch and light the beacon outside Grooble's Gulch. My brother, Brechnar Ironhammer, will open the gate for you once he sees the arcane flame. Your people will be safe in the Gulch for the night."
- <Party leader>: "Thank you King Ironhammer."
- Jalis Ironhammer: "Anything for our friends. Now, waste no more time here. Night will be upon you, and your people will freeze in the cold without shelter. Follow me to the gate."
- Prince Rurik: "The beacon! It's lit! The way must be clear."
- Prince Rurik: "Now is our chance. We make for Grooble's Gulch!"
- Deldrimor Captain: "The fighting has stopped. They must have had too much ale tonight."
- Brechnar Ironhammer: "No. That was no brawl. I could swear I heard the shouts of men."
- Deldrimor Captain: "What would men be doing on Shiverpeak?"
- Brechnar Ironhammer: "I do not know . . . these are strange days."
- Deldrimor Scout: "Sir, the beacon has been lit!"
- Brechnar Ironhammer: "Impossible. The Stone Summit would never abandon their posts."
- Deldrimor Scout: "The flames burn brightly, sir! And there's more."
- Deldrimor Scout: "A band of men are marching for the Gulch. They're approaching the gate."
- Deldrimor Captain: "So it was men who lit the beacon."
- Brechnar Ironhammer: "Whoever it was, they had to get through Dagnar's men to do it."
- Brechnar Ironhammer: "Any enemy of the Stone Summit is a friend of Deldrimor. Open the gate!"
- Brechnar Ironhammer: "Captain prepare quarters."
- Brechnar Ironhammer: "I am Brechnar Ironhammer, Lord of Grooble's Gulch."
- Prince Rurik: "I am Rurik of Ascalon. Your brother, the king, speaks highly of your hospitality."
- Brechnar Ironhammer: "My brother tells the truth. What brings you here?"
- Prince Rurik: "I am leading these refugees over the Shiverpeaks. We wish to cross Borlis Pass into the human Kingdom of Kryta."
- Brechnar Ironhammer: "Well then, Rurik of Ascalon, welcome to Grooble's Gulch. You are free to stay with us as long as you will."
- Prince Rurik: "Thank you, mountain friend. Rin is forever in your debt."
|Prologue||The Last Day Dawns • The Searing|
|Aftermath||The Great Northern Wall • Fort Ranik • Ruins of Surmia • Nolani Academy • Borlis Pass • The Frost Gate • Gates of Kryta|
|The White Mantle||Lion's Arch • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • The Wilds • Bloodstone Fen • Aurora Glade • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay|
|Ascension||Dunes of Despair • Elona Reach • Thirsty River • Augury Rock • The Dragon's Lair|
|The Chosen||Ice Caves of Sorrow • Iron Mines of Moladune • Thunderhead Keep • Ring of Fire • Abaddon's Mouth • Hell's Precipice|
|Sorrow's Furnace||Kilroy Stonekin • Noble Intentions Plan B • Unspeakable, Unknowable • The Forge Heart|