Riverside Province (cinematics)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Plays during||Riverside Province|
Cinematic 2 — Evennia and Saidra
- Dinas: "My friends, it is good to see you again."
- Dinas: "I didn't think when we met off in D'Alessio Seaboard that I would be giving you the Scepter of Orr."
- Dinas: "Come, you must not linger here.The Zealots will be back soon."
- Dinas: "I will show you the quickest escape route."
- Dinas: "To the east is a bridge that will take you over the Ullen River to safety."
- Dinas: "Stay off the beaten path, and whatever you do, avoid the watchtowers!"
- Dinas: "Many men have died for this. Guard it with your life."
- White Mantle Knight: "The Scepter of Orr. It's been stolen,"
- White Mantle Knight: "The thieves are heading east, toward the Ullen River."
- White Mantle Justiciar: "They won't get far."
- White Mantle Justiciar: "There are two watchtowers between here and the river. If they try to go past, they will be caught. If they stop to ponder a way around, we will catch them."
- White Mantle Justiciar: "No one who steals from the White Mantle lives long enough to enjoy the spoils."
- Evennia: "Ah, the Scepter of Orr."
- Evennia: "The time of retribution against our oppressors has finally arrived."
- <Party leader>: "I thought the point of stealing the Scepter was to keep it from the Mantle."
- <Party leader>: "How are we going to use it?"
- Evennia: "We can't, but Vizier Khilbron can."
- Evennia: "I negotiated a treaty with the former adviser of the King of Orr."
- Evennia: "In exchange of the Scepter, the good vizier has agreed to aid us in our fight against the Mantle."
- <Party leader>: "Vizier Khilbron? What can one man do for us that we can't do for ourselves?"
- Evennia: "The Vizier is a very powerful mage. He can show us the path that will lead to our victory."
- Evennia: "Come now. The sun will be rising soon, and we must prepare for our journey to meet the vizier."
- Saidra: "What news of Markis?"
- <Party leader>: "Markis? Why would we have news of him?"
- Saidra: "He didn't meet you outside the Temple?"
- <Party leader>: "No. We knew of no such plan."
- Saidra: "Hmm. Maybe he'll catch up with us at the docks."
- Saidra: "Let's go. Even the Mantle are smart enough to find their way across that river."
- Saidra: "We'd best not be here when they do."
|Prologue||The Last Day Dawns • The Searing|
|Aftermath||The Great Northern Wall • Fort Ranik • Ruins of Surmia • Nolani Academy • Borlis Pass • The Frost Gate • Gates of Kryta|
|The White Mantle||Lion's Arch • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • The Wilds • Bloodstone Fen • Aurora Glade • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay|
|Ascension||Dunes of Despair • Elona Reach • Thirsty River • Augury Rock • The Dragon's Lair|
|The Chosen||Ice Caves of Sorrow • Iron Mines of Moladune • Thunderhead Keep • Ring of Fire • Abaddon's Mouth • Hell's Precipice|
|Sorrow's Furnace||Kilroy Stonekin • Noble Intentions Plan B • Unspeakable, Unknowable • The Forge Heart|