Hell's Precipice (cinematics)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during||Hell's Precipice|
|Region||Ring of Fire Islands|
|Location||Ring of Fire Islands|
Cinematic 2 — End my misery
Cinematic 3 — The volcano is about to erupt.
Cinematic 3 — Your deeds have earned you
a place among the heroes of legend.
- Lich: "This meddling is nothing more than a minor annoyance. You're only delaying the inevitable."
- Lich: "Thanks to you, I command an army powerful enough to conquer all of Tyria. And now I intend to use it."
- Lich: "But before I go, I have someone here you might like to talk to. Perhaps this will slow you down long enough to let me finish my work."
- <Party leader>: "Rurik."
- Lich: "I'll leave you to get reacquainted. I'm sure you have much to talk about."
- Lich: "I am the Flameseeker. All of Tyria shall bow to me or be destroyed."
- Undead Prince Rurik: "Forgive me. It is not my will to fight you. But I have little choice in this matter."
- Undead Prince Rurik: "Listen to me. The Door of Komalie must be closed. Kill the Lich while he stands atop the Bloodstone inside the caldera. "
- Undead Prince Rurik: "If you do this, his spirit will recharge the soul batteries, and the Door will close again."
- Undead Prince Rurik: "You have served Ascalon well. I beg of you...do one last duty for your prince."
- <Party leader>: "Anything, my prince.
- Undead Prince Rurik: "End my misery. Release me from the Lich's spell."
- <Party leader>: "If that is what you wish."
- The party leader kills Rurik.
- <Party leader>: "Travel well, Prince Rurik. until we meet you again in the Hall of Heroes."
- Party members
- Glint: "Long into the Season of the Scion, Tyria is revived again."
- Glint: "Over the bones of the bird of prey, the fire is put out and the diabolic gathering is closed off once again."
- Glint: "The Flameseeker Prophecies are now complete. The Door of Komalie is closed, and the Titans are once again safely locked away behind it."
- Glint: "You have saved Tyria, but now you must also save yourselves. The volcano is about to erupt."
- Glint: "There is a ship in the dock just inside the Mursaat stronghold. Unless you wish to suffer the same fate as Vizier Khilbron, then I suggest you make a run for it."
- Glint: "Your deeds have earned you a place among the heroes of legend. Let us hope today is not the day your spirit joins those ensconced in the Hall."
- During the first cinematic, the party leader recognizes Rurik, even if the leader is a foreign character and arrives in Tyria after Rurik dies.
- During the second cinematic, the party leader kills Rurik with the weapon he/she wielded before the cinematic started. If the character isn't wielding any weapon, he/she will kill him with a punch.
|Prologue||The Last Day Dawns • The Searing|
|Aftermath||The Great Northern Wall • Fort Ranik • Ruins of Surmia • Nolani Academy • Borlis Pass • The Frost Gate • Gates of Kryta|
|The White Mantle||Lion's Arch • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • The Wilds • Bloodstone Fen • Aurora Glade • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay|
|Ascension||Dunes of Despair • Elona Reach • Thirsty River • Augury Rock • The Dragon's Lair|
|The Chosen||Ice Caves of Sorrow • Iron Mines of Moladune • Thunderhead Keep • Ring of Fire • Abaddon's Mouth • Hell's Precipice|
|Sorrow's Furnace||Kilroy Stonekin • Noble Intentions Plan B • Unspeakable, Unknowable • The Forge Heart|