List of Prophecies missions and primary quests
This is a list of all the missions in Prophecies, taking you through the storyline, as well as some quests connecting the missions. Characters from non-Prophecies campaigns who travel to Tyria will join the storyline at Lion's Arch, with the quest Report to the White Mantle.
- The next quests depend on your primary profession:
- Quest chain merges at this point:
Characters from other campaigns will arrive in Lion's Arch, with the first primary quest available.
- The Ascension missions can be done in any order, but all three must be finished.
- Note: The following quests are considered secondary, but wrap up the events of Hell's Precipice and the campaign's story.
- Since missions are not locked, you can skip many of the missions. However, certain locations and specific missions require previous missions to unlock:
- To access the Crystal Desert, you need to complete Sanctum Cay.
- To reach The Dragon's Lair (and the Tomb of the Primeval Kings), you need to complete Augury Rock which in turn requires completing the other three Crystal Desert missions.
- To access the Ring of Fire Islands and the last three missions, you need to complete Thunderhead Keep.
- The only missions that are really required to finish the game are: Thunderhead Keep, Ring of Fire, Abaddon's Mouth, and Hell's Precipice.
- Unlike the other campaigns and Eye of the North, any Prophecies primary quest can be acquired without completing its preceding mission or primary quest.
|Core • Prophecies • Factions • Nightfall • Eye of the North • Beyond|
| Logs: Primary • Festival |
Daily • Weekly • Mini-mission • Repeatable • Solo
Master difficulty • Hard Mode only
Useful for farming • Removed quests
Rewards: affiliation, high XP, platinum, skills