Thunderhead Keep (cinematics)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Plays during||Thunderhead Keep|
Cinematic 2 — Not even death will save you
- Vizier Khilbron: "You have taken the keep, but your fight is not yet over. The Mursaat and their White Mantle counterparts are headed this way. They drive before them the denizens of the Shiverpeak Mountains. I grant you this boon and the aid of these undead servants. Today you must prevail, for the tale does not end here. Your destiny lies to the west."
- King Jalis Ironhammer: Not even death will save you from my wrath.
- Vizier Khilbron: If you will allow me this indulgence, King Ironhammer. Perhaps the confessor can still be of some use to us.
- King Jalis Ironhammer: Never give me the opportunity for revenge.
- Vizier Khilbron: This is just as it was written in the Flameseeker Prophecies. An opening will be given to the disciples of the Unseen. The peaks and valleys of the Shiverpeaks will be painted in blood. At this time, the Ascendants will rise, and the way to the Door will be clear. The time of our judgment is near. We must prepare. Today's was a great victory, but now your true challenge begins. You must go to the Ring of Fire island chain. In the caldera of the largest volcano you will find the power you need.
- King Jalis Ironhammer: The Ring of Fire? A more treacherous land in Tyria there is not.
- Vizier Khilbron: True enough, but that is where we will find the Door of Komalie. Behind it lies the secret to defeating the Mursaat.
- King Jalis Ironhammer: You're a brave lot, but you'll not make it past the beachhead.
- Brechnar Ironhammer: Not without some Dwarven help. I will go with them.
- King Jalis Ironhammer: Brechnar, do you know what you are saying?
- Brechnar Ironhammer: Yes, brother.
- King Jalis Ironhammer: A mission to the Ring of Fire would be suicide.
- Brechnar Ironhammer: Then may we meet each other in the afterlife.
- Vizier Khilbron: Through this portal awaits your destiny. Do not let it linger. Seize that which you were born to do.
- Brechnar Ironhammer: Until we are reunited in the Great Forge.
- King Jalis Ironhammer: Go with honor, my brother. Fight bravely in the name of Deldrimor.
|Prologue||The Last Day Dawns • The Searing|
|Aftermath||The Great Northern Wall • Fort Ranik • Ruins of Surmia • Nolani Academy • Borlis Pass • The Frost Gate • Gates of Kryta|
|The White Mantle||Lion's Arch • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • The Wilds • Bloodstone Fen • Aurora Glade • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay|
|Ascension||Dunes of Despair • Elona Reach • Thirsty River • Augury Rock • The Dragon's Lair|
|The Chosen||Ice Caves of Sorrow • Iron Mines of Moladune • Thunderhead Keep • Ring of Fire • Abaddon's Mouth • Hell's Precipice|
|Sorrow's Furnace||Kilroy Stonekin • Noble Intentions Plan B • Unspeakable, Unknowable • The Forge Heart|