Divinity Coast (cinematics)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Plays during||Divinity Coast|
Cinematic 2 — The Chosen at Loamhurst.
Cinematic 2 — Ambush!
- Justiciar Hablion: "My friends! Welcome to Shaemoor."
- Justiciar Hablion: "This is the Eye of Janthir. It has the power to see inside a person and discern his or her magical aptitude."
- Justiciar Hablion: "Those it gazes upon will be judged, either rising to glory or falling in shame."
- Justiciar Hablion: "You will be bringing it to Loamhurst, taking those whom it deems worthy with you."
- Justiciar Hablion: "But before it will follow you, you must first cleanse yourself in the Fountain of Truth, up on the hill to the southeast."
- Justiciar Hablion: "Once you have been cleansed, come back to retrieve the Eye, and you can commence administering the test."
- "This is such a happy day for the chosen."
- "Every season it's another one. I'm never any good at guessing who it'll be."
- "There goes one more able body to help with the farming."
- Justiciar Taran: "When they're ready, escort all of the Chosen to the caravan."
- Justiciar Rhynnon: "Yes, sir."
- Justiciar Taran: "We leave within the hour."
- Justiciar Taran: "What was that?"
- Justiciar Rhynnon: "It came from over there."
- Justiciar Taran: "It's an ambush!"
- Chosen Villager: "Oh no!"
- Chosen Villager: "It's the Shining Blade!"
- Chosen Villager: "Dwayna protect us."
- Saidra: "Quickly, take the Chosen into the jungle."
- Chosen Villager: "Please don't hurt us."
- Saidra: "Keep quiet. Your suffering will be over soon."
|Prologue||The Last Day Dawns • The Searing|
|Aftermath||The Great Northern Wall • Fort Ranik • Ruins of Surmia • Nolani Academy • Borlis Pass • The Frost Gate • Gates of Kryta|
|The White Mantle||Lion's Arch • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • The Wilds • Bloodstone Fen • Aurora Glade • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay|
|Ascension||Dunes of Despair • Elona Reach • Thirsty River • Augury Rock • The Dragon's Lair|
|The Chosen||Ice Caves of Sorrow • Iron Mines of Moladune • Thunderhead Keep • Ring of Fire • Abaddon's Mouth • Hell's Precipice|
|Sorrow's Furnace||Kilroy Stonekin • Noble Intentions Plan B • Unspeakable, Unknowable • The Forge Heart|