Bonus Mission Pack
Justiciar Hablion was one of the few people who survived the Rise of the White Mantle, and thus one of the few people who could accurately describe the events of that night. He was one of Saul D'Alessio's closest allies up until his disappearance. He would later become a very high-ranking member of the White Mantle.
He first met the Ascalonian refugees at the Gates of Kryta, where they helped him clear the swamp of undead in exchange for asylum in Kryta. He would later encounter them again, giving them the Eye of Janthir to help them select the Chosen - they thought that they would be escorting them to the Temple of the Unseen, but in fact they were to be executed atop the Bloodstone. The Ascalonians learned of this and confronted Hablion, eventually slaying him atop the Bloodstone.
Gates of Kryta
The Rise of the White Mantle
- Gates of Kryta
- "The swamp is still befouled. Clear out the undead."
- The Rise of the White Mantle
- "You have led us to the true faith. Kryta will never be the same."
- He uses a bow and Krytan Axe in Gates of Kryta. He can also be seen wielding a Cleaver in the Bloodstone Fen cinematics.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Ghostly Justiciar Hablion.|
- Justiciar Hablion was voiced by Steve Blum, the same voice actor who portrays the male player character in Prophecies and Factions, Pyre Fierceshot in Eye of the North and Rytlock Brimstone in Guild Wars 2.