In D'Alessio Seaboard mission, before being saved:
- "Please help!"
- "I don't want to die."
- "Help me. Oh Dwayna, please help me!"
- "This is not how I wanted to leave this world."
In D'Alessio Seaboard mission, after being saved:
- "You saved my home and my life."
- "I'm forever in your debt."
- "I can't thank you enough."
- "You're my hero."
- "Will you come live in Hakewood? You'd be welcome here."
Chosen villagers in Divinity Coast mission:
- "And my brother said I wouldn't amount to anything. Ha! Who's laughing now?"
- "I can't wait. This is the most important day of my life."
- "I knew it. I always knew I was gifted."
- "I wonder if I'll get my own room in the Grand Temple."
- "I've always dreamed of studying with the Grand Masters."
- "One day, I'm going to be the most magnificent Mesmer in the land. You'll see."
Non-chosen villagers in Divinity Coast mission:
- "Always the Mantle come. And always they take someone away."
- "Every season it's another one. I'm never any good at guessing who it will be."
- "Every season the Mantle come and take a few more. But none of them ever come back."
- "I wish it were me going."
- "The Mantle steal our crops and our youth. What's next?"
- "There goes one more able body to help with the farming."
- "This is such a happy day for the Chosen."
- "We're so proud."
- "Why don't any of the Chosen ever return?"
In Divinity Coast (explorable area):
- "These asura are strange and rude. I couldn't care less that they won't let anyone near their lab. Better for everyone that way."
- "Strange noises come from that "lab." Makes me nervous, but I trust the Princess and if she says that they hold the key to defeating the Unseen, then I'll defend it with my life."
- "I don't know what Livia is up to with those asura, but if the Princess wishes us to keep them safe from the White Mantle, then that's what we'll do."
- "Strange coincidence that I would build this house mere weeks before Livia arrived. It has been a most useful obstruction to protect the lab from prying eyes."
In D'Alessio Seaboard (explorable area) after completion of the War in Kryta:
- "Sometimes I fear that the Unseen Ones are still out there. Watching....and waiting."
- "The cloak of ignorance has been lifted, and once again we can see the light that is the Six True Gods."
- "It's hard for me to forgive those who supported the White Mantle."
- "Hello, friend, and long live the queen!"