Ruins of Surmia (cinematics)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Ruins of Surmia|
|Plays during||Ruins of Surmia|
|Location||Ruins of Surmia|
Cinematic 2 — Erol and Rurik talk about the horn.
- Prince Rurik: "Gods! How long have you been out here, man?"
- Erol: "I don't know. Since my unit was taken at the end of the last Guild War. Since the sky rained fire and destroyed Ascalon."
- Prince Rurik: "You've been here since the Searing? That's over two years!"
- Prince Rurik: "Are there others?"
- Erol: "Yes. The remnants of my unit, the Flaming Scepter Mages."
- Prince Rurik: "Soldiers who have been slaves since the end of the war?"
- Erol: "They're being held in the ruins of the old capital, Drascir."
- Prince Rurik: "Then we go to Drascir."
- Erol: "My Lord, night is falling. If we don't head for the Wall now, we may all be captured."
- Prince Rurik: "I understand the dangers, but Balthazar be damned if I allow those soldiers to remain slaves to the Charr."
- Erol: "I can show you where they are being held."
- Prince Rurik: "Very good."
- Prince Rurik: "We head north then. To Drascir."
- Party members
- Prince Rurik: "Quickly, this way."
- <Party leader>: "That was close!"
- Prince Rurik: "Yes, closer than I'd hoped."
- Prince Rurik: "This portal will take us to the Academy at Nolani."
- Prince Rurik: "From there we can make it to the Wall and cross over to Rin."
- Prince Rurik: "We should hurry though, the magical wards will hold back the Charr, but not for long."
- Erol: "Wait, my lord. Come, look at what I have found."
- Prince Rurik: "Is that...?"
- Erol: "Yes, my prince. I believe it is the mouthpiece for the fabled horn, Stormcaller!"
- Erol: "With this weapon we could destroy the Charr once and for all. Ascalon could be saved."
- Prince Rurik: "I have heard the stories of the horn's magic, but let us not be too hasty."
- Prince Rurik: "If this is what you say it is, then we must get it to Rin. We'll see for ourselves how much power this Stormcaller has."
- Prince Rurik: "Come. We'll take this to my father, King Adelbern."
- Prince Rurik: "Surely he will know if discovering this weapon is our salvation...or simply too late."
- Prince Rurik: "Either way, staying here will surely be the death of us."
- Prince Rurik: "Quickly, through the portal!"
- The music played during the second cinematic is a theme at the Crystal Desert.
|Prologue||The Last Day Dawns • The Searing|
|Aftermath||The Great Northern Wall • Fort Ranik • Ruins of Surmia • Nolani Academy • Borlis Pass • The Frost Gate • Gates of Kryta|
|The White Mantle||Lion's Arch • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • The Wilds • Bloodstone Fen • Aurora Glade • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay|
|Ascension||Dunes of Despair • Elona Reach • Thirsty River • Augury Rock • The Dragon's Lair|
|The Chosen||Ice Caves of Sorrow • Iron Mines of Moladune • Thunderhead Keep • Ring of Fire • Abaddon's Mouth • Hell's Precipice|
|Sorrow's Furnace||Kilroy Stonekin • Noble Intentions Plan B • Unspeakable, Unknowable • The Forge Heart|