City of Torc'qua
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the landmark. For the quest, see The City of Torc'qua.
|City of Torc'qua|
|Region||Realm of Torment|
Map showing quest paths
Refugee City of former Abaddon worshipers, now ensalved by Mallyx the Unyielding.
The City of Torc'qua is one of the four sections within the Domain of Anguish. It used to be a Margonite city within the Realm of Torment but was converted into a prison by the Forgotten. It was overrun by the Margonites when they broke free, and after Abaddon's defeat the city was used as a staging ground by Lord Jadoth and the remaining Margonites to elevate Mallyx the Unyielding into godhood.
- West: Anguish Hunt
- Captain Sulahresh
- The City of Torc'qua (Difficulty: Master)
- 20 (20) Captain Sulahresh
- 20 (20) Spirit of Truth
- 20 (20) Whispers Informant
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Vu
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Tuk
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Mank
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Ki
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Dabi
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Kaya
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Su
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Rund
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Ruk
- 28 (30) Shaunur the Divine → (Shaunur's Scepter) (after The City of Torc'qua)
- 30 (32) Lord Jadoth → (The Bloodspear) (after The City of Torc'qua)
- 28 (30) Turep, Maker of Orphans → (Turep's Spear) (after The City of Torc'qua)
- In Hard mode, this area is under the Repressive Energy environment effect.