The Foundry of Failed Creations
|The Foundry of Failed Creations|
|Region||Realm of Torment|
Map showing important rooms and npcs
Demonic territory, a tormented region made of parts of failed realities, all jumbled together. If demons created the world, this is what it would look like.
The Foundry of Failed Creations is a section within the Domain of Anguish. Before Abaddon regained power and his forces broke free, it was used as a Margonite prison operated by the Forgotten, holding particularly troublesome prisoners. The Fury was among them and, upon its release, it sundered and rearranged the prison into its now twisted form.
The Fury had since gathered other followers of Dhuum to serve Abaddon until his death, and then hoped to gain Mallyx the Unyielding's favor. Here, The Fury oversees the Foundry, converting it into a prison for Forgotten as well as a staging area to assault the mortal realm, having been waiting for the Door of Komalie's opening. It also oversees the creation of the Titans that are formed there.
- Captain Jerazh (outside entrance gate)
- Tekliss (at entrance into main/fifth area)
- 20 (20) Captain Jerazh
- 20 (20) Relkyss the Broken
- 20 (20) Tekliss
- 20 (20) Whispers Informant
- 20 (20) Captain Valkyss
- 20 (20) General Yendzarsh
- 20 (20) Silzesh
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Vu
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Tuk
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Ki
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Dabi
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Kaya
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Su
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Rund
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Ruk
- 24 (26) Guardian of Komalie → (Ghostly Staff) (only after Foundry Breakout)
- 28 (30) Tortureweb Dryder
- 28 (30) Greater Dream Rider → (Ghostly Staff)
- 28 (30) Guardian of Komalie → (Ghostly Staff) (only after Foundry Breakout)
- 28 (30) Misery Titan
- 28 (30) Anguish Titan
- 29 (32) The Fury → (Ghostly Staff)
- One of the structures in the Foundry of Failed Creations resembles the architecture of The Stone Basilica.
- The Door of Komalie in Guild Wars Prophecies leads here.