From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Region||Realm of Torment|
Map showing quests paths.
A place of utter darkness, without feature and, when one is trapped within it, without end.
Ravenheart Gloom is a section within the Domain of Anguish. It is now a battlefield between the Order of Whispers and the forces of Mallyx the Unyielding. It is said to be an endless plane covered in darkness that traverses the Mists to places worse than the Realm of Torment. It is where Menzies has staged his Shadow Army while aiding Abaddon and later Mallyx, waiting alongside torment demons to utilize the forming Chaos Rifts leading to Tyria, Elona, and elsewhere.
- Whispers Informant (outside the entrance gate)
- Voice of Whispers
- To the Rescue! (Difficulty: Master)
- Deathbringer Company (Difficulty: Master)
- Warden of Whispers
- The Rifts Between Us (Difficulty: Master)
- 20 (20) Adept of Whispers
- 20 (20) Voice of Whispers
- 20 (20) Whispers Informant
- 20 (20) Order of Whispers
- 20 (20) Warden of Whispers
- 28 (30) Flesh Tormentor
- 28 (30) Spirit Tormentor
- 28 (30) Heart Tormentor
- 28 (30) Soul Tormentor
- 28 (30) Mind Tormentor
- 28 (30) Water Tormentor
- 28 (30) Sanity Tormentor
- 28 (30) Earth Tormentor
- 28 (30) Abyssal
- 28 (30) Claw of Darkness
- 28 (30) Wind of Darkness
- 28 (30) Scourge of Darkness
- 28 (30) Curse of Darkness → (Menzes' Influence)
- 28 (30) Thought of Darkness
- 28 (30) Chill of Darkness → (Menzes' Ambition)
Demons (Torment creatures)
- 28 (30) The Darkness → (Shadow Staff)
- 30 (32) The Greater Darkness → (Shadow Staff)
- In hard mode, this area is under the Shroud of Darkness environment effect.
- Throughout the area there are groups of allies near groups of enemies, they engage each other once you get close. Assisting them or not has no bearing on any of the quests in the area.
- Unlike the other areas in the Domain of Anguish, most of the area is free to roam around, at least once you get past the initial attack near the entrance.
Bug.Sometimes the Greater Darkness does not spawn after completing Deathbringer Company