Location in City of Torc'qua
Lord Jadoth, also referred to as The General, was once a human Margonite alive before the Exodus of the Gods. For unknown reasons, he was hunted down by the Forgotten and exiled to the Crystal Sea. During his exile, when the Forgotten's armada approached his refuge, he called upon Abaddon for salvation and became the first Margonite blessed with magic by Abaddon in 1 BE. He is said to be a great tactician. He currently resides within the City of Torc'qua in the Realm of Torment, he began serving Mallyx the Unyielding as one of the four Lords of Anguish upon Abaddon's defeat.
Quests involved in:
- "Can't Touch This!"
- "Go for the Eyes!"
- Anthem of Guidance (elite)
- Enraged (monster skill)
- Jadoth's Storm of Judgment (monster skill)
- Natural Resistance (monster skill)
- To make the fight easier draw him away from his spawn point towards the City of Torc'qua. Putting your casters behind the fortress wall will allow them to cast spells in relative safety (Jadoth and his ranged allies will be unable to hit them).
- Alternatively there is a cliff on the other side of the fortress. Hiding your casters beneath that cliff will yield similar results.
- Jadoth's group has two monks, make sure to take enough anti-healing skills.
- He is very powerful and will make short work of parties approaching him when allowing him to cast his Storm of Judgment too often. Soothing Images and Diversion are effective counters.
- A Spirit of Truth will spawn near to the reward Chest after his death.
- To get the Torc'qua Chest, all Margonites must be killed. You may find that a couple hide beyond the hill towards The Stygian Veil. Approaching this area will cause them to come toward you.