From Guild Wars Wiki
Bane with shield, baton and rifle.
- Annihilator (given by "Lvl 20 Corporal Bane")
- Annihilator 2: Searing Day (given by "W20 Corporal Bane")
Quests involved in:
- Club Strike
- Stun Grenade
- Fragmentation Grenade
- Tear Gas
- Land Mine
- Riot Shield
- "Tango Down!" (elite)
Lvl 20 Corporal Bane:
- "If you wish to survive, stick with me!"
W20 Corporal Bane:
- "Who is that devilishly handsome fellow over there? Oh wait, that's me from one year ago."
"W20 Corporal Bane" in Embark Beach (quotes sorted in chronological order):
- "I told you I'd be back. What? I didn't? Has that not happened yet? Forget I said anything."
- "You suppose it will cause any problems with the temporal stability of reality for both of us to be here at the same time?" (Turns to look at "Lvl 20 Corporal Bane" when he says this.)
- "You should follow my lead, I'm your future self, after all." (Turns to look at "Lvl 20 Corporal Bane" when he says this.)
- "Don't make eye contact. If you make direct eye contact, it could erase time."
- "Does the thought of a helpless woman being slaughtered helplessly by a giant killing machine somehow not imply urgency to you? Let's move!"
- "Double time. Move, move, move!"
- "I sure wish I had some ammo."
- "Sarah won't survive without our help. We need to reach her!"
- "People sure were lazy back in this time period."
- "Tango sighted. Use of deadly force permitted."
- "We're only supposed to stop a time-traveling death golem from reshaping history. No rush or anything..."
- "We need air support."
- "We need to keep moving!"
- "Weapons free!"
- Starting with April Fools' Day 2012, two Corporal Banes appear in Embark Beach with the "W20" version having an extra combat rifle strapped to his back.
- Corporal Bane automatically resurrects after a short time.
- He spams Land Mine.
- They stand next to KT29-Moahawk.
- During April Fools' Day 2011 he appeared in Embark Beach from April 1 to 4, 2011 and during 2012 from April 1 to 3, 2012.
- Like many of the April Fools' Day quests details, Bane's name and quotes pay homage to The Terminator.
- His name is similar to Michael Biehn, the actor who plays Sgt. Kyle Reese.
- "If you wish to survive, stick with me!" is a variation of "Come with me if you want to live", used throughout the series.
- "I told you I'd be back" references the I'll be back catchphrase.
- "Sarah won't survive without our help. We need to reach her!" refers to protecting Sarah Connor.
- Unlike other NPCs, his idle quotes and battle quotes are the same in Annihilator.